last updated 3 March 2017
Prayer plays a vital role in the life of the St. Mary's.
- Every weekday, at 9:05am in the church, there is the opportunity to meet for a brief and informal time of Morning Prayer in the coffee area of the church, at which we pray for the needs of the world, our community and the church. All welcome!
- During our communion service on the first Sunday of the month, there is the opportunity for individuals to receive prayer for any particular need from members of our prayer ministry team.
- Prayer requests can be written at any time and placed in the prayer request box in the centre of the church and we will include these requests during our time of morning prayer.
- For any urgent need of prayer, we have a Church Prayer Chain through which church members are contacted and asked to pray. Please contact Rev Rod White (01797 253118)
- Every member of St. Mary's has a Church Prayer Diary, through which every road in our village and every member of the church is remembered in prayer during a seven day cycle.
- Praying for any need is something we can offer for the whole of our community and so every month, a small team from the church delivers a Prayer Request Card to a particular area of our village and these are collected a few days later. This ensures that the church makes contact with every home in our community over a two yearly cycle.
- Church Lane
- East Sussex
- TN31 6NN